Bondings are small connections at the top ends of the extension strands. Our bondings are made from Keratin, they are elastic, have a good tensile strength, they are not water-soluble and withstand moisture and cold.
Extension strands with bonding connections fall naturally and are almost invisible. You can keep them in your hair for up to 3 months, depending on how fast your own hair grows.
Quality of Bonding Extensions
Our Premium quality extensions are made from pure Indian Remy hair. The hair is kept in the direction it grows and all cuticles are intact. Straight extensions have the tendency to be slightly wavy after washing and air-drying, the same as European hair also does. If you want wavy extensions look at our wavy Indian Remy hair. You can re-use this quality several times, the life-span is 6 months and longer, if you look well after them.
Our Standard quality bonding extensions are made from Southeast Asian human hair, of course without a silicone layer, and have a lifespan of 1-3 months, again, depending on how well you look after them. We offer them as straight extensions and as wavy extensions.
FAQOur mostly asked questions answered below.
How long do bonding extensions last?
What are the benefits of bonding extensions?
- Significantly longer durability compared to other variants of attaching the extensions
- Strands can be incorporated more specifically as they are much finer than those of tape extensions.
- The most modern materials and processing techniques ensure that the bonding extensions look particularly natural and are gentle on the hair.
- sit firmly and securely in your own hair
- Probably the most popular method of hair extensions
How do I care for bonding extensions?
- Wash your hair a maximum of twice a week
- Comb carefully with a special brush twice a day
- Do not blow-dry or wash your hair upside down
- Long hair when doing sports Tie in a braid
- Agree on a regular cleaning cut at the hairdresser